The seven Biblical pointers explain the place and purpose of the resurrection and rapture within God's plan and purpose in creation and for the Church
- This pointer explains the place and purpose of the Gospel within God’s plan and purpose in creation
- This pointer explains that the Bride of Christ will be represented by every nation, tribe and tongue
- This pointer explains the position of the first and second resurrection in relation to the fulfillment of God's plan in creation
- This pointer explains the timing of the resurrection and rapture in relation to the Great Tribulation and revelation of the Antichrist as revealed in the Bible
- This pointer explains the presence of part of the Bride of Jesus Christ on earth during the Great Tribulation
- This pointer explains the restraining factor of 2 Thes 2:6-7
- This pointer explains whether the first resurrection and rapture can be chronologically positioned in the book of Revelation
An important message to every Christian
Don't become disillusioned when the sequence of events in God's end time program plays out differently to what you have understood and believed. Don't be caught off guard -- prepare yourself spiritually for victorious faith in every situation!
A must-read for every Christian!